The BOGNER X ECONYL® capsule consists of timeless products created using innovative and exclusive ECONYL® – a regenerated nylon yarn that can be endlessly recycled without loss of quality, thus reducing waste, emissions and the use of non-renewable resources.
In Touch with Nature
As an activewear brand rooted in a deep love of the mountains, BOGNER is committed to preserving the natural environment. This commitment is reflected in the BOGNER X ECONYL® capsule. To further reduce its ecological footprint, selected styles are produced in Germany. Sustainability. To be continued.
Style with Responsibility
Helping to protect our world never looked so good. BOGNER shoes like the Malmö trainers reflect our commitment to sustainable, eco-friendly fashion. Made from top to toe only with recycled or natural materials. BOGNER shoes help to conserve non-renewable resources and reduce emissions.
Handmade in Italy, the outer material, inner lining, sole and even the shoe box of the Malmö trainers are designed to be eco-friendly:
· Outer material in 100% recycled genuine leather
· Trims and lining in 100% recycled materials
· Laces in 100% organic cotton
· Original MICHELIN sole with 38% recycled rubber
· Shoe box made from recycled material
· Premium comfort with smooth outer material and soft mesh lining
· Manufactured by an ISO-certified company