Below you find the instructions on how to create a return label for DHL.
Please follow these instructions step by step.
Go to:To DHL Returns Portal
- Please note that all fields marked with * are mandatory.
- In the field marked Customer‘s reference please use your order number which is printed on your Invoice, included in your package.
- Please type your first and family name, as well as your address.
- Please make sure that the Customs Declaration Currency (CN23) is GBP.
- Under description, please mention the items you are sending back. If you are sending back more than one item, please mention all as in the example below.
- Complete the Weight as well as the Goods Value of the item(s) which is listed on your Commercial Invoice.
- Lastly, ensure you provide your E-Mail address.
- After you have completed the form, click “Next“.
- Your return label will be sent to your E-Mail address within a short while.
- Please note that the customs declaration (CN23) and the original commercial invoice have to be attached to the parcel in an adhesive transparent envelope.
Please note: The return label is only valid for your current Bogner return.